Nineteen '19' year old woman committed suicide in Lakes State, Rumbek East County

Image
  The local police of Lakes State confirmed that a 19 year old woman committed suicide in the County of Rumbek East in the village of Meen-Wal and the police withheld the deceased name for unknown reason.  This is not the first time for the young girls to commit suicide in the State, the first case was reported to the authorities  two days ago after a young girl committed suicide in Wulu County.  While speaking to the Media, Police Spokesperson Maj. Elijah Mabor Makwach said that, the police are conducting thorough investigation on why there is a rampant rise of suicide amongst girls in Lakes State.  “We have recorded several cases of suicide with the most recent being a 19-year-old girl who committed a suicide in Meen-wal village in Rumbek East County and the investigation is still ongoing to identify the cause of the suicide because the cases are rising. Last week alone, two suicide cases were reported,” Maj. Mabor said.  Lakes State Police Spokesperson further said that, they have b

#OPINION: Appreciation for the Trust and the Opportunity to Serve

File: President Salva Kiir Mayardit and first Undersecretary in the Ministry of Finance and Planning, Mr. Malual Tap Dieu. 


Top Trending News Today:





Your Excellency Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardit, President of the Republic of South Sudan,


I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the trust and confidence you have shown me by appointing me as the First Undersecretary in the Ministry of Finance and Planning. 


This appointment is an immense honor, and I am fully committed to delivering on the mandate bestowed upon me.


As our nation continues to rebuild and grow, I am acutely aware of the sacrifices and struggles undertaken by you and your colleagues over the past three decades. 


Your relentless dedication to our country's welfare is truly inspiring, and it is my utmost desire to contribute to the realization of our shared vision.


Also read about: President Salva Kiir Mayardiit, promised to solemnly resolved the boarder disputes with Uganda


I assure you, Mr. President, that I will work tirelessly to serve our civil population and ensure they reap the fruits of our collective struggle. 


With a firm grasp of economics, I fully appreciate the intricate complexities of our nation's economy and the need for strategic planning and fiscal policies to drive sustainable growth.


I am thankful to Hon. Bak Barnaba Chol, the Minister of Finance and Planning, for placing his faith in my abilities. 


I am determined to work closely with him, bringing my expertise in fiscal policies, strategic planning, financial controlship, and effective policy formulation to deliver the much-needed reforms within our economy. 


By enacting sound economic strategies, we will optimize the utilization of our limited resources and create a robust financial framework that serves our struggling populations.


Also read about: Opinion Poll: South Sudan Parliament Overthrows Democracy: An In-depth Analysis of the National Election Act 2012 (Amendment) Bill 2023


Finally, I express my heartfelt appreciation to H.E Lt. Gen. Joseph Manytuil Wejang, the Governor of Unity State, for your pivotal role in shaping me as a professional. 


The invaluable experience gained under your unwavering leadership has transformed me into the person I am today. I am forever grateful for your guidance and mentorship.


Also read about: President Kiir, jets back to Juba after a three days official State visit to Moscow, Russia


Rest assured, Governor Wejang, that as I embark on this new chapter of serving our people, I will continue to support you in your noble efforts. Together, we will work tirelessly to improve the lives of the citizens in Unity State and ensure their prosperity.


Also read about: The RTNLA MPs, demanded to be allocated private plots of land by the 'CES' Central Equatoria State government


Once again, I express my sincere gratitude to President Salva Kiir Mayardit, Minister Bak Barnaba Chol, and Governor Joseph Manytuil Wejang for the trust and opportunities provided to me. 


I am wholeheartedly committed to delivering on the responsibilities entrusted to me and to contributing my best efforts towards the development and progress of the Republic of South Sudan


Regards


Malual Tap Dieu

First Undersecretary, Ministry of Finance and Planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South Sudanese are the leading Miraa (KHAT) Chewers in Kakuma Refugee Camp.

Girl In Yirol Beaten To Death For Refusing To Marry

Illegal Firearms Possession Banned In Western Lakes State By The Authorities