πŸš¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή BREAKING: SOUTH SUDAN, ETHIOPIA DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS

Image
South Sudan’s Caretaker Minister of Presidential Affairs, Africano Mande Gedima, has held talks with Ethiopia’s Ambassador to South Sudan, Delil Kedir Bushra, on strengthening bilateral relations and cooperation between the two countries. The meeting focused on diplomatic relations and cooperation, with the two officials also exchanging views on the current situation in South Sudan, Ethiopia and the wider region. Ambassador Delil Kedir said the discussions provided an opportunity to share perspectives on regional developments and matters of mutual interest. South Sudan and Ethiopia share longstanding political, economic and people-to-people ties, while developments in the two neighboring countries can have broader implications for the East African region. πŸ“ Juba, South Sudan πŸ“… October 2, 2026 πŸ“° READ MORE: Office of the President, South Sudan πŸ’¬ What do you think about South Sudan-Ethiopia relations? Share your views in the comments. πŸ“² Follow Juba Wire for more South Sudan news and ...

6 Months Old Baby Abducted And To Be Used As A Ritual Sacrifice In Dolo Payam, The Arrested Ritualists Said




Top Trending News Just For You To Read:

Security Organs  rounded two women on suspicion of stealing and trying to traffic the child in Dolo Payam. 

The infant who is 6 months old baby was suspected to be abducted then to be used for ritual sacrifice according to the statement from the suspects. 

The event happened during the weekend and it involved a woman named Amer Nanduru was alleged to be transporting the infant to Western Equatoria State but due to the diligence of the security organs she was intercepted and apprehended. 

Major Gen. Mayen Malual Deng one of the officers manning the checkpoint used his military intelligent and detected a Mishap. 

“At around 10 am on Saturday, a certain woman came with a six-month-old child and when she reached the customs checkpoint, she found officers from the Military Intelligence and police. After being interrogated, they found out that the child did not belong to her,” he said. “They reported the matter to me and I told them to go and report to the police. While at the police, she admitted that the child was not hers.” Maj. Gen. Mayen Malual said. 

According to the police, the suspect Amer Nanduru admitted that she indeed stole the baby from a neighbor of a family she visited and she was to take the child to a woman called Sadia who was to use the child for rituals purpose. 

She admitted blatantly that it was not her first time to traffick a child because she had been doing it and the highest amount of money paid to her is 250,000 SSP. 

“The one I took last year, I gave her (Sadia). She said her business was not doing well and she gave me SSP 250,000 last year in September,” Nanduru said. 

Her accomplice Sadia, denied of ever meeting Nanduru or ever transacting a business with her in anyway. 

“I swear to God I cannot do that thing. I know God and I cannot do a thing like that.” Sadia said. 

The grandmother of the stolen child, Esther Keji said that: “This is just because I knew her from the first time she came to my neighbor’s house so when she came this time round, I welcomed her to my house only for her to steal this child on the fourth day,” Esther said. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸš¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή BREAKING: SOUTH SUDAN, ETHIOPIA DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS

Thirty Five (35) People Confirmed Dead In Kapoeta Flood.

Uror County: Two People Killed and 260 Cattles Raided