πŸš¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή BREAKING: SOUTH SUDAN, ETHIOPIA DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS

Image
South Sudan’s Caretaker Minister of Presidential Affairs, Africano Mande Gedima, has held talks with Ethiopia’s Ambassador to South Sudan, Delil Kedir Bushra, on strengthening bilateral relations and cooperation between the two countries. The meeting focused on diplomatic relations and cooperation, with the two officials also exchanging views on the current situation in South Sudan, Ethiopia and the wider region. Ambassador Delil Kedir said the discussions provided an opportunity to share perspectives on regional developments and matters of mutual interest. South Sudan and Ethiopia share longstanding political, economic and people-to-people ties, while developments in the two neighboring countries can have broader implications for the East African region. πŸ“ Juba, South Sudan πŸ“… October 2, 2026 πŸ“° READ MORE: Office of the President, South Sudan πŸ’¬ What do you think about South Sudan-Ethiopia relations? Share your views in the comments. πŸ“² Follow Juba Wire for more South Sudan news and ...

Man Fell In Love With Triplets and Marries All Of Them

Mr. Kalehe is the new talk of town after marrying triplets in a colorful wedding in Congo. He hails from South Kivu DRC. The triplets are: Natasha, Nadege and Natalie.

Also read: https://jubawire.blogspot.com/2022/12/civil-servants-who-worked-in-sudan-from.html

Mr. Kalehe revealed that his love was Natalie which he met with on Social Media. Sometimes he visits Natalie's home and when she was not around he would be welcomed by one of the triplets. He couldn't differentiate them and with time they both fell in love. 

Natalie one of the triplets said that "at first, when we told him he had to marry all of us he was shocked. But because he had already fallen in love with all of us, nothing couldn't stop our plans since we were also in love with him. Even though people consider it impossible for three women to share one husband, but to us, sharing everything has been our life since childhood," 

Also read: Snakes have clitoris scientist have confirmed

Mr. Kalehe said that I" almost fainted. I asked them amongst all of you, who is Natalie? They told me I had met all of them on different days I visited. I became confused as I had planned to marry Natalie but what confused me was that I couldn't marry one of the girls and leave the two behind." 

Read also: Four confirmed dead as robbers attempted to rob Central Bank

He further said that "I was obliged to marry to all of them because they are triplets. It wasn't an easy decision because until now, my parents don't understand what I'm doing." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸš¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή BREAKING: SOUTH SUDAN, ETHIOPIA DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS

Thirty Five (35) People Confirmed Dead In Kapoeta Flood.

Uror County: Two People Killed and 260 Cattles Raided