πŸš¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή BREAKING: SOUTH SUDAN, ETHIOPIA DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS

Image
South Sudan’s Caretaker Minister of Presidential Affairs, Africano Mande Gedima, has held talks with Ethiopia’s Ambassador to South Sudan, Delil Kedir Bushra, on strengthening bilateral relations and cooperation between the two countries. The meeting focused on diplomatic relations and cooperation, with the two officials also exchanging views on the current situation in South Sudan, Ethiopia and the wider region. Ambassador Delil Kedir said the discussions provided an opportunity to share perspectives on regional developments and matters of mutual interest. South Sudan and Ethiopia share longstanding political, economic and people-to-people ties, while developments in the two neighboring countries can have broader implications for the East African region. πŸ“ Juba, South Sudan πŸ“… October 2, 2026 πŸ“° READ MORE: Office of the President, South Sudan πŸ’¬ What do you think about South Sudan-Ethiopia relations? Share your views in the comments. πŸ“² Follow Juba Wire for more South Sudan news and ...

Meet: Deborah Awut The First Ever Female Administrator In Lakes State.




Meet 26 year old Deborah Awut who recently graduated from Christian University Of East Africa.  She is a graduate if Commerce and she is now one of the school administrator in Lakes States. 

Deborah Awuts stands out to be one of the administrators In Lakes States and never before had a female been appointed as an administrator in Greater Lakes States.  

She works as the principal in one of the prestigious Secondary School in Lakes States Just within Rumbek. 

Here is what she had to say “I was quite scared when I got appointed, but as time went by I was so excited, and I told myself that this is the best place I should be.” 

Deborah managed to beat the olds for easily being married off since she would have fetched lots of cows and money for her dowry but the firm support from the father proves fruitful. 
“I really appreciate my parents a lot, especially my father. I lost my mum when I was very young. But my father has always been visionary about my education. He’s never lost hope on me.”
Despite achieving the impossible the father said that many of the relatives still feels like she has to marry. Here is what the father said “She’s reached maturity age why wouldn’t she be allowed to get married? An educated girl is better than anything else.”
Debora right now is a role model in the community. You can hear household talking about her achievement and also songs created to praise her.  

More to follow shortly..... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸš¨πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή BREAKING: SOUTH SUDAN, ETHIOPIA DISCUSS BILATERAL RELATIONS

Thirty Five (35) People Confirmed Dead In Kapoeta Flood.

Juba - Nimule: Two People Killed and Two Others Injured In A Road Ambush.